VideoJet Array Customers, Switch Over to MCS!
Videojet introduced hundreds of customers to the MCS Array inkjet technology with the Printmail WideArray™. Now you can upgrade your WideArray™ to MCS’ latest capabilities! See our case study on Think Patented – which upgraded older VideoJet PrintMail WideArray™ inkjet technology to the new MCS Array™ controllers; for better performance and quality!
New Features Available with an MCS V3 Upgrade:
- Digital Workflow, including:
* One-click visual database pre-flighting
* Artwork importing – for job setup
- Intelligent Mail Barcode – IMB capability
- Ink-Saving mode of 200DPI – and increased top speed
- 100% MCS Accountability
* Direct support from the manufacturer
MCS supports more applications than Videojet!
Now you can print on aqueous coated stocks, gloss and matte stocks at true production speeds
with the ease-of-use of HP technology.
- * Combination of MCS S-800 Near Infrared drying technology and special inks.
- * Many stocks no longer require expensive solvent systems from Videojet, Buskro and Kirk
MCS offers more than a hardware and software upgrade!
- Upgraded Printmail WideArray™ systems qualify for low cost MCS service and Swap Programs.
- Low-cost spare parts.
Contact MCS Technical Support or your Sales Representative to learn more about upgrading.